WAR is Against our Water Air and Human Rights on the Earth
Tags: Advocacy Organizations, Air, America, Authorized King James Version, Bolivia, Business, China, Day, Earth, Energy, Environment, Esoteric Agenda, Evo Morales, God, Graphic design, History, Human, Human Right, Human Rights, Human Rights and Liberties, humanity, Internal structure of the Moon, John Keegan, King James, Light, middle east, Military history, Natural and legal rights, Ocean, Twentieth Century, United Nation, United Nations, United Nations General Assembly, United States, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Utilities, War, Wars and Conflicts, Water, Water resources, World War I, World War II
Category: 2012, America, Art, Beauty, brainwashing, control, corruption, deception, Design, Earth, economy, Enviroment, frequency, fruad, Graphic, Human Rights, Illustration, inner self, lies, Life is Void, mainstream media, news, Obama, Peace, photography, War, Wars and Conflict
War is a direct assault on the worlds environment causing irreversible changes that will affect our future on the planet. Until we find a way to end wars, redevelop jobs and protect our food source, were headed for total destruction. (no source for this writers opinion) http://angel2hi2.blogspot.com/2011/05/war-against-water-air-and-mans-right-to.html
War is an openly declared state of organized conflict, typified by extreme aggression, societal disruption, and high mortality. As a behavior pattern, warlike tendencies are found in many primate species, including humans, and also found in many ant species. The set of techniques used by a group to carry out war is known as warfare. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars
By the formation of the Planets through separation of matter, was the caused and beginnings of conflicts. Without conflict, nothing would be in existence. Sense conflict is war, than war has existed from the beginning alone with the ideal or a necessity to Rule over. The concept of One Ruler- There will be conflict to War Until One Rules.
From the beginning of time there has been Conflict to War causing Formation.The Light’s interruption of the Darkness created conflict between Night and Day. This formation of light causing heat and friction that night could not understand causing a separation of Night Light and Day Light. So causing the night to rule at night and the day to rule in the daytime. Thereby giving Light to Rule the Day and the Night to Rule the Night.
While boundaries set the order of rule between the elements, One must end where the other is set to begin. The lights interruption of the night, has brought about the beginning of daylight and the end of the night so when the light rules the daylight, the night must be silent until the day cease to rule.
The Waters conflict with Land, causing Oceans and Dry Earth. Without the boundaries and rules between Oceans and Earth, the Waters would exceed the and the Lands would not exist, or the Earth would swallow up the Waters and the Oceans would dry away into the Earth. The Dry Earth and Lands exist by Rule of the Oceans not to exceed over the dry land. This common Rule over between Daylight and Night between Oceans and Dry Land is a Necessary Conflict to Warfare.
Gen. 1: (9) Authorized King James Version
“And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
War of Man’s Conflict against Humanity
War is a seemingly inescapable and integral aspect of human culture. Its practice is not linked to any single type of political organization or society. Rather, as discussed by John Keegan in his History Of Warfare, war is a universal phenomenon whose form and scope is defined by the society that wages it. The conduct of war extends along a continuum, from the almost universal primitive endemic warfare that began well before recorded human history, to advanced nuclear warfare between global alliances, with the recently developed ultimate potential for human extinction. Ancient warfare , Military history , History of War
At the center of every lifespan looms remnants of past and present warfare against humanity. War has existed throughout the existence of every nation within their countries, their cities and worlds. War is in our waters the air and persist in the fibers of human life in every way. Throughout history of man war has been the center of all frictions. War has shape the worlds to date, leaving in it’s path the end of human life. War has no reason,except to eliminate all life within it’s path. Man’s war against Humanity only begins the end of life on earth for all who seek death. Now is the time to promote Peace in our border, end wars and Begin a new Beginning.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a declaration
adopted by the United Nations General Assembly (10 December 1948 at Palais de Chaillot, Paris). The Declaration arose directly from the experience of the Second
World War and represents the first global expression of rights to which all human beings are inherently entitled. It consists of 30 articles which have been elaborated in subsequent international treaties, regional human rights instruments, national constitutions and laws. The International Bill of Human Rights consists of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and its two Optional Protocols. In 1966 the General Assembly adopted the two detailed Covenants, which complete the International Bill of Human Rights; and in 1976, after the Covenants had been ratified by a sufficient number of individual nations, the Bill took on the force of international law.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish itsufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
“I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all.” 1892 version
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all.” 1923-1924 version
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all.” 1924-1954 version
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” 1954 to Present
IBB 2 Club-Blogspot http://ibb2club.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/war-humanities-unnecessary-necessity/
Esoteric Agenda – (1 of 13)
- Could we master all 4 elements (wiki.answers.com)
- Signs of Allah’s Creation in Oceans and Lands (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- Do You Manage Your Water? (hotdogfish.wordpress.com)
- Water (the-time-capsule.com)
- Today We Celebrate the Human Cost of War (lotuscirilo.wordpress.com)
- War-Humanities Unnecessary Necessity (ibb2club.wordpress.com)
- How humans destroyed the world. (to save Next World if any survive?) (gottasavetheworld.wordpress.com)
- UN Treaty for Mother Earth’s Rights (neatorama.com)
- The rights of the Earth. And of bugs. And of trees. (geneveith.com)
- “UN document would give ‘Mother Earth’ same rights as humans” and related posts (arbroath.blogspot.com)
- Is the Earth Full? (percolatorblog.org)
- How Much Water Is There On Earth? Magellan Would Be Shocked : Krulwich Wonders… : NPR (chimac.net)
- WAR is Against our Water Air and Human Rights on the Earth (jasgraphic.wordpress.com)
- Climate Change and World Government (merovee.wordpress.com)
- The Health of Humans (spwg22.wordpress.com)
- Whatever Follows the War (vouchedbooks.com)
- Murder Is Not an Anomaly in War – by Chris Hedges, TruthDig – I sense this is something we all need to read. ~J (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Afghan and Iraqi Victims of Torture by U.S. Military Seek Justice From International Human Rights Tribunal (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights In Childbirth (modernmidwifery.org)
- Google Earth conspiracy watch – Sri Lanka war edition (ogleearth.com)
- Soldiers Jailed For 7,600 Years Over Massacre (news.sky.com)
- U.N. Panel Seeks Vote on Carnage in Sri Lanka (nytimes.com)
- Rights group: Abuses in Myanmar despite reforms (sfgate.com)
- A Drop of Pure (sliceoflifewithfrosting.wordpress.com)
- Agenda 21: Science mag calls for steps toward global governance (junkscience.com)
- Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war…. (mountainrepublic.net)
“War” by Edwin Starr (Original Video – 1969)
- AMERICAN THE FREE, ILLUSION OF A COUNTRY AT PEACE February 22, 2012WE STRIVE FOR PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL WE REACH FOR HOPE FAITH TRUST, BEYOND THE CLOUDS AND HEAVENLY STARS. WE BUILD LIVES ON EDGE OF OUR SPOILED AND TAINTED FILLED DREAMS, WHERE RESPECT FOR GOODNESS LOVE AND HAPPINESS, ARE SMOTHERED PUSHED FAR DOWN STREAMS. THERE WE FOUND OUR PEACE OUR HOPE, OUR JOY LEFT COLD WITHERED AND DROWNED, DOW […]angel2hi2
- The Christmas Journey December 23, 2011Snow lay heavy upon the roof of every house as the brisk cold night pass on. When you listen, you could clearly hear sounds of the wind whistling like a tea kettle as it whirled between cars, trees, branches, and over rooftops, then slowly, the wind spirals down the chimney. Inside the house children huddle […]angel2hi2
- JAS Graphic Design Personalized Wall Calenders December 8, 2011What say’s ” Here I am”, to your customers, better than a Personalized Detail Wall Calendar that describes your business each and every passing month. Let JAS Graphic Design Personalize and Design that Special Calendar for 2012 and beyond. Send your inquiries to: JAS Graphic Design E-mail to email@example.com The Sooner You Get Started the Sooner y […]angel2hi2
- 99 and 1 December 2, 2011ASK NOT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR YOUR COUNTRY, BUT ASK: WHAT HAVE YOUR COUNTRY DONE FOR YOU? THEY HAVE: Raised Your Taxes Cut Your Health Care Depleted Your Retirement Funds Increased Your Education Cost Gassed and Pepper Sprayed Protesters Then They Beat Occupiers on Wall Street THEY HAVE: Stole Your Democracy Gave you wars […]angel2hi2
- The Days of Chipping, In the Day of the Humanoids and Drones October 15, 2011In the days of mandatory chipping, I (alone with several others), was born without a chip outside the SBAC Laboratories in the controlled environment after World Wars III. I was born somewhere around the time of Reversal. My grandparents were born before the last World Wars when people born in a hospital, by Doctors and […]angel2hi2
- WAR is Against our Water Air and Human Rights on the Earth May 30, 2011WAR AGAINST OUR WATER AIR AND THE RIGHTS OF Humanity ON THE EARTH War is a direct assault on the worlds environment causing irreversible changes that will affect our future on the planet. Until we find a way to end wars, redevelop jobs and protect our food source, were headed for total destruction. (no source for this writers opinion) http://angel2hi2.blogsp […]angel2hi2
- January 20 is Happy Obama Day Prints April 19, 2011January 20, should be celebrated as “Obama Day”. This day marks 46 years from the Dream of Freedom for All Speech Delivered some 50 years ago. The Ideal that all people should be free is a cry for justice today within all lands across this Globe. Let Freedom Ring on this Historic Presidential […]angel2hi2
- A Mirror Image April 9, 2011Art is the Mirror Image of life expectation. Without Art Life is Void simple and Gray. Art is a way for us to see our inner self. Our reflective Image filled with the love ,Peace and Tranquility, when reflected back in A Mirror Image of beauty for all of us to see what resides inside our Mirror Image. https://www.facebook.com/pages/JAS-Graphic-Design/1853 […]angel2hi2
- JAS Graphic Design April 2, 2011JAS Graphic is an upcoming Art Community Designed to displaying interesting Featured Art Graphics and Photographs. ART & SCIENCE + GYMNASTICS & MATHEMATICS= WHAT OVERALL SUM TOTAL. https://www.facebook.com/pages/JAS-Graphic-Design/185389464806830 Evolution Graphics and Blue Genie Collaborate on Art Car Wizardry! (evolutiongraphicsaustin.com) Graphic […]angel2hi2
- AMERICAN THE FREE, ILLUSION OF A COUNTRY AT PEACE February 22, 2012